Medicare Advantage Plans & Prescription Drug
Plans (PDPs) –
Competitive Health Plans for Real Life and Peace of Mind
|A leading provider of
Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plans, Advantage
Senior Advisory Group represents trusted insurance carriers
of these CMS approved health plans for Medicare Beneficiaries.
These comprehensive plans are designed to provide Medicare
Beneficiaries with the appropriate medical and prescription
drug benefits they need. They provide seniors and their
families peace of mind and flexibility with features that
Medicare Advantage Plans
- Comprehensive medical benefits that must be
at least as good as those provided by Original Medicare.
- Additional benefits above and beyond those
provided by Original Medicare are often included (Dental, Hearing,
Vision, and Wellness.)
- Variety of plan designs to choose from: HMO, PPO, Private Fee for Service (PFFS.)
- Low co-payments and premiums
- Annual out-of-pocket limits
- Plans available with integrated Prescription Drug coverage (MAPD) or Medical only (MA.)
- Special Need Plans (SNP’s) for those who qualify with specific chronic medical conditions.
- Special Need Plans for Dual Eligibles (Medicare/Medicaid)
Prescription Drug Plans (PDP)
- Stand alone PDP coverage
- Wide range of plans available to meet your formulary needs
- Plans available with coverage into the Coverage Gap.
A sampling of carriers represented: